Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 31, 2010

Wrapping up Christmas

I spent my first Christmas with the Biehl family! It was great- I loved having kids around! The adults were ok too :) We had a delicious breakfast with homemade cinnamon rolls, an awesome dinner, and played 5 Crowns- I think Kurt's family, at least some of them, are a little bit surprised at my competitiveness. As Claire now knows, I will do whatever it takes to get the card I need! Thanks everyone for making my first Christmas as a Biehl a success! (Especially you Kurt!)

Last night, to finish off the Christmas festivities, Mom and Clarence took me and Kurt to see A Christmas Story: The Musical on 5th Avenue. Oh my gosh- it was hilarious. I was literally laughing out loud. The set, the actors, the singing and dancing, everything was great. One of the best productions I've seen! If it hadn't been the last night of the show I'd recommend you all going to see it for yourselves :)

It was a very merry Christmas and I can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers