Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 16, 2012

Olivia!

Kurt and I had the privilege of meeting our adorable niece Olivia last week!


See!  Here we are with her (no, I didn't do my hair):


We also got to see this little lady, who still loves to dance!  Especially for her little sister.



And we saw grandma:


And Kurt really enjoyed his time with grandpa:



We also saw Sarah and David, Tori Doyle, and a million Biehls (went to a family reunion).  It was a very busy four days in Idaho/Utah.  So glad we were able to go!  

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you are going to have to send me those pics. We loved seeing you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers