Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 6, 2014

A bit more California!

Hattie LOVED Ashley.  I've never seen her take to anyone so quickly.  Every time they were in the same room Hattie wanted Ashley to hold her, much to the consternation of Gus.  Ole was ok with it though!  After a couple days he decided I was pretty cool and would let me hold him.  He would just snuggle right in!  It was so fun- Hattie's not a cuddler!

The boys loved Lili's shoes!  So much so that they were causing problems and the shoes had to disappear.


Waiting to head out to Disneyland!  I love this first picture of me, Hattie, and Jane.  Aren't the little girls so cute in their tutus Moppy made?

You can see Olivia's tutu in this one- she's the only girl who kept it on all day!


The hotel lobby was decked out for Christmas.  There were 5 or 6 trees, tons of lights, even an Eiffel Tower (covered in lights of course).

Charlotte's such a goofball!

We tried to get one with all the kids in their Christmas pajamas...it didn't go too well.  I love Olivia in this picture though!  From left to right: Ole, Gus (or Gus, Ole- sorry guys!), Ashley, Hattie, Charlotte, Eva, Jane, Asher, Olivia.

And here are all the kids with their moms!  We got Christmas PJs too!


I can't express how wonderful it was to see everyone!  This was Hattie's first time meeting the Pollocks and the Franks.  We hadn't seen Gus and Ole since they were 4 months old!  They've grown a ton (they'll be 2 in February).  Hopefully we can all get together again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers