Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 6, 2014

Seahawks!

In case you didn't hear- the Seahawks won the Super Bowl!!!  I'm not a big football fan, but my husband is! And of course I root for any team from Seattle so it was exciting for them to win.  I decided Hattie and I should dress up for Blue Friday (the Friday before the Super Bowl) but we didn't have any Hawks' gear.  And we no longer live in Washington so I couldn't just go to any old store and buy some.  Instead I made us some shirts using iron on transfers:



We went and visited Kurt (who was wearing his Russell Wilson jersey) to show our support in his rather anti-Seahawks office.  And to show off Hattie of course :)  

At one point while watching the Super Bowl I said 'dang it'.  I'm glad I don't use worse language:



Adorable!  Sadly, it was a one day word.  She no longer says 'dang it' even with prompting.  Go Seahawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers