Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 19, 2014

Throwback Wednesday

My mom came up for a short and unexpected visit at the beginning of February.  Her uncle passed away and she came for his funeral.  He was a well loved man who lived a long life so despite the circumstances we were able to have an enjoyable weekend with the family.  He lived just an hour north of Ogden (near Logan) so Hattie and I went up for the funeral and stayed in a hotel with mom.  During our most recent trip home, I emailed myself some photos from my mom's iPhone.

While there we went swimming in the hotel pool.  Hattie LOVED it.  Upon leaving the pool, I set her down for a second to put a towel around me and she ran back toward the water (I caught her before she fell in, don't worry).




Fun story- My Auntie Ann came down to Utah as well.  She asked me if Hattie's swimsuit was a hand-me-down.  Why yes, I got it from Megan.  And Megan got it from Sanya (Ann's daughter-in-law).  And Sanya got it from Wendy (Ann's daughter).  Which means that so far every granddaughter of my mom and aunt have owned the same swimsuit.  Crazy!  And kind of cool.



We also did some shoe shopping.  Hattie didn't care too much about shoes, but she did like the boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers