Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 11, 2014

Iona Reunion

The Roths, Pollocks, Franks, Mom, Clarence, and the Biehls gathered at my grandparent's house in Iona for a little reunion!  It was fun (and crazy with all the little kids) to see everyone.  All the kids are getting bigger and we adults are just getting more awesome :)

We spent a lot of time in the backyard!



The swing was very popular.



Hattie loved Eva!

Hattie and Jane were too cute together!  She hasn't spent much time with kids her own size.

Waving to the calves!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers