Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

September 22, 2016

Iona (again!)

We go to Iona quite often, if you haven't noticed.

First stop is always to see Henry!



Hattie likes to place rocks on all of our relative's graves.

Hattie asked Kurt to pose with "mom's brother" and then took his picture.

She also wanted her picture with George Andrew's grave.



We went to the Idaho Falls Zoo for the first time! Somehow I've never been there despite visiting Iona every summer of my life.










It was customer appreciation day and admissions was only $5 for all three of us, so we splurged and bought Hattie a t-shirt.

That changes color in the sunlight!  Pretty awesome.

I LOVED that Hattie wanted to "do funny tricks for the cows". And I love that the cows are watching her.



I also love seeing Hattie and Grandpa interact.  He can't understand anything she says, but Hattie still tries!  Here they are filling the bird feeder together.



Another fun, relaxing weekend in Iona.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers