Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 11, 2017

September 2017: Everyday

We saw this in the grocery store and had to buy it!

How Hattie rides to church.  Looks comfy!

Roman LOVES to watch Kurt mow the lawn.

I told her if she wanted to play with the wagon (and the blocks inside) it would need to be cleaned first.  I think she went through half a tub of clorox wipes, but she did it!

Swing!

I gave Roman a piece of watermelon at Hattie's soccer practice thinking he'd chew on it and make a mess.  He ate the whole thing!  And made a mess, so I was half right.

Hattie's in the blue shorts and purple UW shirt!  A friend in the ward has soccer practice once a week for kids around Hattie's age (but any age is welcome).  Hattie loves it!  We need to get this girl in sports. 


Just eating breakfast!

Trying on hats at Target!

Roman likes to bite my arm.

And he's discovered the pots and pans!

A couple pictures from my mom when we went swimming at her hotel.  Roman loves the water!


Trying out the rocker.  He's so big!

Trying on Halloween costumes...we can get it on, but its a bit short!  The top is supposed to go over his bum, it's hitting at the top of his pants.  I guess he won't be an elephant for his first Halloween after all. 


I love this little outfit!  Even though he wouldn't smile for the camera.

Roman loves playing on the playground!


And the dishwasher.

Hattie drew an orca and a bumblebee (she asked me how to draw a bee first).  She's getting much  better at drawing!

Fun at Grandma Honey's

And fun on the playground (as Hattie calls it) in the living room.  Roman climbs up the slide, down the other side, and now goes down the slide too.  He's great at climbing!

Hattie said we should all wear mom's pink socks one morning.

Him and the climbing!



Hattie discovered a praying mantis out her window!


Fuzzy pictures, but I made this hat for Roman!  It's a bit big, but he can wear if for a couple years!  If only he wouldn't pull it off as fast as possible.  Maybe he'll learn to leave it on when the weather gets colder?  Yeah...wishful thinking.


How I get ready these days.

Climbing up the big slide!


Do you see those two top teeth?!  Brought him up to 4 total.


And videos!


Roman loves to dance!

I love when Hattie entertains Roman in the car!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers