Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 28, 2009

For Mom

1. Another tri-ward FHE finished. Thank goodness. I think it went well. I'm always surprised that it does.

2. I didn't go to class today.

3. Thank you Tappy for hemming my pants. They're now the perfect length.

4. I need a haircut.

5. I need new shoes.

6. I found someone's Husky Card on campus today. Despite, my original instincts I did not check to see if there was any money on it and then spend it all. Instead I turned it into the HUB lost and found then looked the girl up on Facebook and let her know where I left it.

7. I'm formulating a plan to assure myself a full-time job over the summer at Northwest Hospital where I currently work part-time.

8. The quarter is almost half way done. Meaning I'm almost a senior in college. Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers