Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 6, 2010

Cracked

The case has been cracked! Thank you to the unknown Anders, the known Troy, and the well known Sarah Hammond for their help. My Scandinavian professor is LDS! Troy and I'm assuming Anders known him and Sarah did some research online which brought forth incriminating information (why didn't I do such a thing?). I am impressed at the response my previous blog post received and how quickly it happened! Good work people! It probably helps that all LDS folk seem to be connected somehow...we're a small community.

1 comment:

  1. For the record... that was Anders Sjavik who I thought might find your blog post interesting... So, I think I deserve double credit for solving the mystery...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers