Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 5, 2010

Theorize

I'm developing a theory that my Scandinavian professor is LDS:

1. He's made the point several times that he does not drink. At all.
2. He mentioned once that he does not do or condone drugs.
3. He mentioned his youngest son is 20 years old and in Japan right now. He did not say his son is there for school or work or anything else. Since he said nothing perhaps he's on a mission. (Because if he's over there for school a dad would say "my son is in Japan for school" right?)

And those are the clues that have brought me to this hypothesis. However, I'm fully aware I could be totally wrong.

1 comment:

  1. If you're talking about Professor Sjavik, then you're right.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers