Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 10, 2010

Another niece post

My niece Sofia this time though :)

A conversation after Biehl family dinner last Sunday between Sofia and 'Oma' (=my mother-in-law. Oma=grandma in German)

Sofia: Oma, can I have a carrot
Oma: Yes (Oma walks towards the fridge)
Sofia: It's not for me it's for my snowman.
Oma: Oh yeah? Where's he?
Sofia: In the snow.
Oma: There's no snow
Sofia: He's in a snowball.

You can't argue with that logic! Little kids are hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. We were at the store the other day and I asked Sofia if she wanted to get carrots. She told me yes, they are for my snowman. Gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers