Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 15, 2010

Sunshine

It was so hot in Seattle yesterday it drove me to do something I typically try to avoid- I went swimming! (someone even complemented my swimsuit which made me feel rather good).

Nice view at Madrona Beach:


Then to Ivars for some fish and chips which we ate at Gasworks Park:

The Gasworks

Reflective glasses:


Leg shadows!







We hiked to the top of the hill and found this:


There was a wedding at Gasworks! And then we heard this old-timey band playing music- it was the entire wedding party processing (like a procession- not a computer- say it like you were Canadian) to the reception site. It was awesome- here's a video...sorry it's sideways.

2 comments:

  1. You have a nice blog. I'm just taking a random walk around on blogger, jumping from blog to blog. I liked the post where the little kid eats cake, - what a cutie she is! :D Such a random comment, but I felt like leaving a trace, something like carving my name into a virtual picnic table, a "I was here".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! Your mark has been left. It's awesome to get positive feedback!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers