Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

September 28, 2010

Day 2: San Francisco

Kurt and I attended a Giants' game in San Francisco. That's a baseball team if you don't have every sports team memorized (I totally do). Apparently the team is doing pretty well this year and they have quite a few fans. We arrived about halfway through the game and had to pay $40 for two standing-room-only tickets. Here's the stadium:




Kurt was excited to be there!





We also saw some sights:  Golden Gate Bridge





Fisherman's Wharf:



The Painted Ladies:



And it was super foggy/overcast the whole time!

1 comment:

  1. Um the Giants are in a pennant race and as such are an easier draw. Also the price of the tickets I am sure were quite different ;)
    Also side note: I am totally in your picture of Safeco. Three rows up above the boeing sign, I'm the white blob below all the military guys.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers