Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 28, 2011

Oh happy day!

I was filing at about 4 o'clock today, listening to NPR's Fresh Air on my iPod, and thinking about how the work day had been super long and I couldn't wait to leave in 1.5 hours. I started heading back to my desk...and Kurt was there! It was a bit confusing. What did he say? Let's go to a movie! I was all for it. I gave myself an hour of vacation time and off we went downtown to see The Green Hornet: Kurt gave it a C. It was an awesome surprise and made my week! Thank you Kurt!!!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers