Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 11, 2011

This may be too much info...

I had a doctor's appointment today. To my surprise when checking in the lady told me they needed a urine sample. I think I had a rather surprised look on my face- I wasn't expecting that. She directed me to the restroom where there were cups to write your name on and a little silver door to open and place your sample in when it was ready. No big deal, right? Well...I was in there for several minutes...and then a few more...and a few more and still no sample. What is going on? Doesn't this only happen in movies? So I went out to the front desk and asked if they had some water I could drink and felt like a total idiot. She directed me to a water cooler where I chugged 3 cups of water and then went back in to the restroom. After several more minutes I was finally successful. Holy cow. I'm glad that's done!

2 comments:

  1. I have had pregnant ladies complaining of a bladder infection where they pee every 30 minutes unable to give a sample. Amazingly it happens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the surprise urine sample! That exact thing has happened to me along with asking for a drink and needing to wait until the end of my appointment for success.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers