Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday KGB!

Today is Kurt's birthday!  Woohoo!  His morning started off with a surprise from me:


Then I prepared the cake and the table before he got home:
I drew 31 things I associate with Kurt!  All freehand (no tracing here!  More to come on this project...)



I made my German Chocolate cake!  It was delicious.  I could only find one candle- a wine bottle candle from a French restaurant we ate at a year or so ago- it says 'Celebrate' on it!  I spiced things up with a star cut out :)


I think Kurt liked it! 



It looks like he's going to eat the candle not blow it out.

Then we went out to eat here:



And there was a new pop machine.  I've never seen so many options in my life!  Here are all the diet coke options: regular, vanilla, cherry, cherry vanilla, lime, orange, and raspberry!  Who's ever heard of orange and raspberry diet coke?


Happy birthday my handsome husband!  31 suits you well.  And hey- there were no bloody noses this year!

1 comment:

  1. You two are so great together. As a history geek, do you love that Kurt's initials are KGB? Oh and Happy Birthday, Kurt!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers