Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 8, 2012

Hot Po-ta-to!

Upon opening the dishwasher I saw that a spoon had fallen down to the bottom.  I reached down and was about to grab it when I felt a sudden burning pain on my hand!  I jerked away, but crashed into the rest of the silverware and scraped my wrist.  So now I've got a blister on the heel of my hand and a nice scratch on my wrist.  Of all the appliances that could burn you (stove, oven, toaster) you don't really expect it to be the dishwasher.

Talking about warm things, it's been sunny the past few days!  On my way to work in the mornings I wonder, "how do people drive in the sun?  It's blinding!  I can't see anything!"  I think my eyes have adjusted to low light.  But I also get to see the gorgeous mountains!  And there's no rain.  So overall, I'm ok with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers