Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 11, 2012

The Pollock Family: soon to be 4

Kurt and I Skyped with Ashley and Adam last night!  Ashley is 35 weeks along with the twins now.  She spend most of last week in the hospital, but luckily all of her stats are somehow better than when she entered the hospital and now she's on bed rest at home!  Despite Ashley's difficulties, both boys are doing great!  They're healthy, each weighing in at about 5 pounds (last I heard), and they have hair!  Baby me is so jealous.  I was bald for a long time.  I should have 2 new nephews soon!  Maybe this week :)

As Kurt and I were falling asleep last night out of nowhere Kurt says, "I don't think Ashley likes me very much.  She's not going to name one of the boys after me!"  I laughed out loud.  The things people say while asleep/falling asleep.  Using that logic, there are a lot of people Ashley doesn't like very much :) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh so funny! Hopefully we have names picked out by the time they get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I remember you being a bald baby :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers