Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 9, 2012

Pictures!

Here's Gus and Ole!

Gus is in back- the relaxer.  And Ole's up front blowing kisses :)  (See the onesies they have on?)

Close up of that pose:


It's amazing the difference 1 pound makes when you're so small.  After holding Ole and then Gus, Gus seems huge!  They're both absolutely adorable.  I just wish we lived closer to each other!  We had a great trip, but too short!  Ashley and Adam seem to be holding up well, just a bit tired.  They're great parents and are very happy to have the little guys!


Most of my pictures are of Ole (sorry Gus! He was busy being held)


Here's a close up of Gus in the center:

2 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers