Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 24, 2012

Universal Studios

Comic book land, Seuss land, and the Hulk roller coaster.  



Our favorite part outside of Harry Potter Land was Jurassic Park!



I mean, we got to combine our DNA with Dino DNA.  It was a very scientific process.  Here's what a Charity/dinosaur hybrid (bottom) and a Kurt/dinosaur hybrid (top) would look like:




Here are some random pictures: Me and Horton (I love elephants!), Kurt pretending to be a statue, Kurt on tiger (love this one!), me on monkey, the Lorax (saw the movie while there), and the Johnson family crest (the one above 'Johnson' with the black X). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers