Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I have one amazing mother, a wonderful mother-in-law, and three awesome grandmas!  There's a lot to be thankful for today!

Kurt was in charge of getting cards for his mom and two grandma's.  However....he may have forgotten.  We realize today during church, so it was too late to go buy some.  Instead I volunteered to make them cards!  I know they're cheesy, but I enjoy making them!  I get to use my paper cutting, glue sticking, drawing, creative juices.  So here they are:


Left to right they are for:  Gram, Oma, and Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers