Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

July 13, 2012

The 3 Biehls

We're having a baby!



I'm 14 weeks along, so just in to my 2nd trimester.  I've had 2 appointments so far.  At the first we got an ultrasound of little Lobi (loaf of Biehl...yep!).  They wanted to make sure there was only 1 in there since twins run in my family!



S/he was so tiny at 8.5 weeks (just the size of a kidney bean- now he's lemon sized!)  The head is toward the bottom and bum up top.  I just had my 2nd appointment today and heard the heartbeat!  It took the nurse a little while to find where he (or she) was hiding and once she found him he moved away, but then came right back to check things out- he must be a curious little fella!

If you couldn't tell from the last paragraph- we think it's a boy!  But won't find out for another 5 weeks or so.  Of course we'd be happy with a boy or girl, but I've felt right from the beginning that it's a little boy.  We'll find out soon if I already have a mother's intuition!

Kurt and I are so happy and excited!  There's a lot to prepare for, but we know this will change our lives for the better.  Can't wait to begin this next stage of life!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you two. I can't wait to find out if it a boy like you think. I hope you keep feeling well! It was fun to see you in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....Congratulations!!! You will be the best Momma ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you! You will love it. Being a mom is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And whoever took that picture of you two is such a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers