Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

July 26, 2012

July

I can't believe it's the end of July!  Here are some highlights:

  • Kid's birthday party!  Kids = Luke 5, Sofia 5, and William 3.  I forgot my camera, but I did remember to take a picture of my wrapping job for their presents- I'm so happy with how the bow turned out.  I'll have to make more in the future!

  • BBQ at Mom and Clarence's- it was great to see my family!
  • The Olympics officially start tomorrow.  I'm super excited! 
  • I'm 16 weeks along!  I feel good.  Less tired.  I haven't really gained weight yet, but according to the internet, which is never wrong, Lobi should start growing like a weed starting in the next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers