Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

July 27, 2013

Beautiful Day

Today was Saturday.  We ate breakfast with Kurt's cousin and his family, went to Target, swam in the pool.  It was nothing extraordinary, but a wonderful day.  I was introduced to another branch of the Biehl tree, marveled at my beautiful baby, and enjoyed time with my husband. 

Sometimes I forget to enjoy where I'm at right now.  I spend too much time worrying, being frustrated, or thinking of the future.  Today I was able to enjoy what's in front of me.  I have the most amazing little family.  We will only be like this for a short time.  Hattie will grow, more children will come, we'll have different jobs, we'll move out of this apartment, and a million other changes big and small.  Today I enjoyed Kurt, Hattie, me, and our little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers