Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 26, 2014

Happy 27th to me!

We didn't do too much for my birthday.  It was a school day for Kurt so he was gone from 7am-7:30pm.  Nevertheless, he went out of his way to make it a special day for me!  He brought me a fresh bagel in the morning before heading off to work and left class early to pick up an ice cream cake from Coldstone in Layton.  The Roth's came over for dessert.  It was a good day!

The next day we went out to dinner.  We decided to try a Thai restaurant.  I love Thai food, but we haven't been impressed with any Asian food we've tried in Utah thus far.  Luckily, the restaurant was wonderful!  The food was delicious and service great- they were super nice and accommodating to Hattie which I appreciate tons in a restaurant these days.  I can't wait to go back!  Happy birthday to me!


Trip to the playground- Hattie's wearing a new coat.  We went shopping and bought little Z's first clothes!




At the Thai restaurant.  We got all my favorites.


New earrings!

Thank you to all the family and friends who made me feel loved and appreciated!  You're the best!  Especially Kurt.  He's the most best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers