Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 26, 2014

Photoshop Projects

I've done several Photoshop projects lately.  Mostly for my calling in YW.  I enjoy doing it, so thought I'd share.

The program and invitations for Young Women in Excellence:


This one wasn't done from scratch- I used someone else's template off the internet.



Spoiler alert: you may be getting this in the mail in the next couple weeks:

I also made a little newsletter to go in our Christmas cards.  This one is full page, but I'll print them off 4 to a page.  I love how they turned out!



A printable for a lesson I gave in YW:


And a non Photoshop project.  A good, old fashioned, pen and (colored) pencil drawing.  Kurt's Gram's Christmas present.  The Hummer Family Tree


Sorry for the glare, but here it is in the frame:

And finally, another Photoshop project.  I did this one a while ago for Kurt.  I call it his fancy resume :)  This isn't the finished product (there was still some editing to do), but this is almost exactly what it looked like.  Hoping to make him stand out!


I love love love that I'm able to create things in Photoshop. It's for way more than editing photos.  I should really take a class and then I'd be able to do much more!

It all started with Kurt's resume- I looked up cool ones online, but in order to use them you'd have to pay $40+.  For some that's no big deal, but for us it's not an expense we could spare.  So I decided to try it myself!  I'd done small projects in Photoshop, but I've tried more complicated things since then.  And it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers