Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 14, 2016

New Car!

My parents bought me my 1998 RAV 4 when I was a junior in high school.  It's the only car I had ever owned.  But, we were due for a second round of repairs, there was a puddle (and then ice skating rink) on the floor in front of the passengers seat, it was cold even with the heat on, and a million other little things.  We decided it was time to get a new one.  

The RAV and I have been through a lot- my life is completely unrecognizable from when I got the car.  I was in high school, living at home, none of my sisters were married or had children.  With that car I graduated high school, two sisters married and had 6 kids between them, I moved away from home, started and graduated college, got married, had two of my own babies, moved to a new state, and a million other adventures.  Thanks for the ride RAV!

Our new car is a 2009 Toyota Highlander.  Suffice it to say, it's a lot nicer than my old car.  I'm still getting used to how quickly and easily it speeds up and I stink at parking.  It's a little bigger than what I'm used to.  I think I'm going to love it though!  Once I learn how to park...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers