Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 15, 2017

May 2017: Highlights

Roman turned 6 months old!  I have loved this half year with my little buddy!  He makes life better.  He continues to get better at sitting, loves trying new food, and is making more noises.  Sometimes he'll say "mamamamamama" so I'm pretty sure I'm his favorite :)  He also started clapping!  







At his 6 month appointment he clocked in at 19lbs 11oz and 27.5in.  Still a big guy! He loved the paper on the table at his appointment:




And he grew his first two teeth!!!  Teething has been awful...

Here he is making lots of noise!  Trying out that voice of his.

And we spent more time in Iona!  We've gone up a ton lately.  The first trip was to attend the Idaho Falls Temple open house.  It was recently remodeled.  I've never been inside before, it was beautiful and unique!  My grandparents were married in the Idaho Falls Temple 70 (!) years ago!




These two!



Our trip coincided with Mother's Day, which was wonderful.  We were able to visit Henry and get a picture with all of us!

Wearing my new shirt to church!

Kurt made the most delicious gruyere scalloped potatoes....and I dropped them!  Luckily this was after dinner.  I was so sad!

Our second trip to Iona was for Memorial Day Weekend, and my mom and Clarence were there too!

We love spending time with you Moppy!

Roman's first time on the swing at the park.  He kept watching his sister and cousins!



Hattie pushing Roman!

This is a re-creation of a photo we took 2 years ago on Memorial Day weekend, but with Kurt and Henry.  Can't believe he'd be over 2 years old!

Hattie got to drive the lawn mower all by herself!  This is a re-purposed lawn mower that my Grandpa uses to get around the yard.  I don't believe it can cut grass anymore!  Anyways- Hattie is too cute!



This boy is too cute as well!

At the cemetery to remember Grandma (and of course Henry too!) on Memorial Day.

Great grandkids!

 Sending balloons to Grandma and Henry!

Afton giving Roman shade!


Balloons to Henry!

 
Thanks for the pictures Megan!

I let him try my popsicle- he loved it!

This car track was a huge hit!  The girls loved it and Roman loved to watch the cars go around.

Coloring

I'm learning to crochet. This is the first thing I ever made!  I'm already much better :)

We found a bunch of painted rocks in Iona Square!  Made Hattie's Day!

We re-hid all but two.  Hattie kept one and we placed one on Henry's grave.


I got a curling iron!


One last ride on the lawn mower with Moppy!

It was a wonderful long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers