Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

July 28, 2017

May 2017: Everyday

Only 2 posts per month and I'm already falling behind!

We finally started putting Roman in his crib to sleep....It was a nightmare the resulted in him returning to the rock'n'play sleeper.

Quick stop to see the trains at Union Station!



Made these magnets for a handout on Mother's Day at church.

Just coloring!

Those legs!

A short, disastrous hike! Hattie wasn't having it.

My uncle, Todd, sent us a flash drive of pictures from Easter. Hattie looked through them with me and asked where Pippin (Todd's dog) was? I texted her response to Todd. He didn't answer, but these pictures came in the mail a few days later!

Roman's first time in a high chair at a restaurant.

Visiting dad at work!

Hattie picked this huge, perfect peony for me!

I found Baby Cinderella just chillin' in the stand up toy.

A trip to the zoo!  We always love to see the elephants- thinking of you Henry!

Hattie wanted her picture taken with all the animal statues, not the actual animals.








A card I made!

She loves her 'big girl' bike!  She's already much improved.

Playing with/watching his big sis!


What waits just outside the bathroom for me:

This was too cute, I had to take a picture!  We sat in a circle in Relief society and the babies had a party in the middle.  Adorable!

Father's Day card for card club!

Soccer! My friend Stefanie did a few weeks of soccer for kids in the neighborhood and Hattie LOVED it!

Videos!  Forgive if I've already posted some of these:

Roman clapping!

Roman sliding!

Roman answering some questions (Hattie is the best!!!)

Hattie on her big girl bike!

Hattie REALLY wanted me to record this big jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers