Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 30, 2018

October 2017: Everyday

Hats I made for the kids....Roman's is way too big!  Guess he can wear it for years to come.




Soccer in a skirt!

The airplane museum! 

Roman loved sitting here.






He always pulls the drain out.

Playground with a view!

Walk with the Roths!


The Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point was awesome!  Thanks for inviting us Corinne!
Hattie's in there somewhere...

Roman weighs as much as 36,360 grasshoppers.

Hattie on the monitor while going through the...maze? course of some sort.

Roman started pointing around this time and I thought it was the cutest thing ever. His chubby little finger!

This water table was Roman's absolute favorite! He was beyond soaked.


Videos:

This is the first video we have of Roman walking- he started walking unassisted on October 7th at Lena's birthday party. 


Some of these should be in the 'highlights' post for October, but I don't want to go edit it.  So they're here instead!  This is Roman seeing the ocean for the first time.

The zipline was crazy at the Corn Maize.  Thanks for filming me Charlotte!


Another early walking video of Roman

Hattie going down the hay slide at the Corn Maize





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers