Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 14, 2018

November 2017: Highlights

Happy 1st  Birthday ROMAN!!!  He loves to be outside and enjoyed all our trips to National Parks this past year, so I decided on an outdoors-y theme for his birthday.  I thought the cake turned out great!  And we went swimming- one his favorite activities! 











It was my birthday too, the big 3-0.  And I requested 30 scoops of ice cream!  And we inadvertently discovered a super easy way to serve ice cream to a group.  Pre-scoop it!

Photo shoot in the back yard with the rocking chair!  I should have waited for Kurt to get home to hold the backdrop.  Now I know. 





He LOVED the doctor's chair while waiting for her to come in. 

Thanksgiving was spent in Iona!  The Roths, Jenkins, and Todd were all there.  It was wonderful to see my aunts and uncles! 


Hattie and I went to see Coco.  It was SO GOOD!  And made me cry a whole bunch in public.  And we got to go visit Henry's grave afterwards which was perfect.  My main take-away: even though a loved one has passed away, they still need us here on this side of things!

At the Square.  Or Square Park as Hattie calls it. 



Waiting to be lifted on to the swing.  She's adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers