Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

September 10, 2009

Final Countdown

Today is my last day in Paris. Crazy.

I bought a children's book at the Louvre a few days ago. It is kind of like "Where's Waldo" but each page is a different location in Paris. It was really exciting to flip through and realize that I've been to many of the places in it. But, there were several I had not been to. So while Kurt was here he indulged my endeavor to find some of these places (despite the fact that he only had 2 days in Paris and wanted to see other things and was terribly jetlagged for most of the time). Now, there are only 4/24 (I think) places I have not been that are illustrated in this book. I plan on printing off pictures of all the places I've been and putting them in the book as proof. I'm pretty excited about it.

The picture was taken at a Roman Arena still standing in Paris from the days when it was part of the Roman Empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers