Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 22, 2009

Druscilla Penny

Fun fact: My mom is a fan of the Carpenters thus we, her children, listened to them all the time growing up. The chorus of the song below really stuck a chord with young Charity- I thought it (mind you, the chorus only) was about me and my sister Ashley- we didn't get along so well when we were little. (I stumbled across this song on YouTube today and had a sudden flashback)



Just FYI Ashley and I get along great now! And she has no idea I ever thought this about this song...until she reads this post.

P.S. I thought Druscilla Penny was a hilarious song growing up (because of the funny name). However, I didn't believe my mom when she told me the Carpenters sang it.

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember us not getting along...but we all know you have the better memory. I do remember one time you pulled out a handful of my hair while playing Barbies :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers