Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 20, 2009

Remember Winnie Remember!

Two weeks ago I came home from school and realized my car was missing. Panic quickly set in. Was my car stolen?!?! I called Jeanette and asked her if she knew where my car was...of course she didn't. Why I thought she would, I don't know. Immediately after hanging up with her, it dawned on me. I drove to school that day. And then I rode the bus home.

Today I was up in my room doing homework. (FYI: I can tell which of my roommates and now Kurt has arrived home by the sound of their cars and the way they climb up the stairs to our front door...my room is facing the street, directly above the front door and I've lived in it for over 3 years). I heard a car and someone approach our house, it was Kurt. I was expecting him, so I was surprised when he called me on my cell phone and asked where I was. "I'm in my room". "Well, your car isn't here". Crap. I did it again.

Happy Birthday Adam! Today, you are my favorite brother-in-law.

Bonus points if you know what movie "Remember Winnie Remember!" is from.

3 comments:

  1. The movie is Hocus Pocus! It's a great one! Adam and I are planning on watching it next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost added "Ash-a-ley, don't give away the answer!" at the end. I knew you would know it! Good work! You win a French painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just knew I'd know...we must be sisters :)

    I won a French painting? Awesome! I knew you could find one over there.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers