Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 19, 2009

Hook

Today I wish I had discovered Scandinavian Studies and Classics earlier than my junior year of college. Perhaps I wouldn't be a history major. Perhaps I would have majored in something more useful...like Scandinavian Studies or Classics. Why am I only interested in useless majors (meaning majors that can't get me a job)?

In the words of Peter Pan- to graduate college will be an awfully big adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers