Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 14, 2010

St. Valentine

About this time last year Kurt and I had already gone out on 1 date and 1 other outing that could be construed as a date. So, one Mr. Biehl asked me to go out to lunch with him on that coming Friday, and of course I agreed. After hanging up I realized Friday was Valentine's Day. Did he know it was Valentine's Day? Was he planning our date as a Valentine's Day date? What's going on? I didn't know. Friday came, we went to lunch, had a good time, and Valentine's Day was not mentioned once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers