Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 3, 2010

Story time!

Here's my retelling of the true storytelling of a true story that happened to me today:

"So I walked out of Suzallo (a library on campus) today and there was this adorable dog out front. As I walked closer to it I noticed there was something stuck on the dog's lip (do dogs have lips?). I took another couple steps and realized it was a feather! The bird ate a dog!"

wait...that's not quite right.

Anyways, it was funny in the moment. Maybe you had to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers