Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 2, 2010

Day 6 Adventures

At the San Juan Capistrano Mission there is a fountain. Within the fountain are fish. There is a particular fish who does not like Adam. As Adam simply pointed his finger at the fishes on brought its head above the water, opened his mouth, and spat water at Adam- twice! It was awesome. Here's Kurt trying to recreate the episode:



The Getty was awesome! They had an entire section of ridiculously old books with actual gold letters, intricate drawings, fancy writing that is pretty much illegible, and many were written in Latin- I had fun trying to decipher a word or tow. Unfortunately one quarter of Latin means I'm far from being a Latin language expert. Here's a picture of the museum:


Our last event of the day was attending a Dodger's game. I tried to take a picture of the big-screen-score-board-thing and here's what happened:


The screen went blank right as I took the picture. I was trying to get this:

They have a player named Salazar! Anyone a Harry Potter fan?



Look! It happened again! (the second picture didn't turn out too well)


Does this mean I have horrible or excellent timing?

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers