Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 17, 2010

Let the holidays begin!

Kurt and I have been celebrating Halloween all month long! Last week we made cookies:




This week we went to Aunt Kathy's annual cider party: it involves trampolines (that's me and Sofia jumping), pressing apples of course, and homemade donuts. Just awesome.


And we painted pumpkins! There are 3 'sides' to each of our pumpkins. Mine are on top and Kurt's are on bottom:


I also got my diploma in the mail this week- go me!

1 comment:

  1. Here are my responses to each set of photos:

    1. Delicious and beautiful at the same time!

    2. Cuuuuuuuuuute family fun time!

    3. Why carve when you can paint?

    4. CONGRATULATIONS! And you are pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers