Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 25, 2010

Mail

Sorry for the hiatus. My computer is officially dead now- it won't turn on.

You know how credit card companies like to send you lots of offers (aka junk mail) in the mail? Well, American Express has upped the ante- I am now eligible for the American Express Gold Card! No, I'm not going to get it, but for some reason this makes me feel good- American Express thinks I'm worth gold!

Talking about credit cards- I like it when I swipe my card at a store, the machine thinks for a moment, and then "approved" flashes across the screen. I makes me feel validated for a second- I've been approved!!!

I hope you enjoyed my random rant :) 6 days until Halloween and the Giants are in the World Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers