Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 1, 2010

Adventures in A-Town

When I got back to Lili's apartment after grocery shopping, Ani came down and joined me. She had a few questions about my trip:
Q: Who was your checker?
A: I don't, but she was very nice.
Q: Do you know what her name was?
A: Nope, sorry hun! (yep, I call Ani and Lili 'hun'.)
Q: Was her name______, ______, _____, ______, or _______? (she listed off at least 5 names).
A: Really, I don't know.
Q: Who was your courtesy clerk?
A: It was a boy.
Q: Oh...(pause)...Why are they called a courtesy clerk? Because they have to be nice to customers?
A: Yeah...that's what the courtesy part means. And clerk is their position...their job title.
Q: Ohhh. Ok. Well, what about the checker? What's their title?
A: You know who would be a good person to ask? Kurt- he worked at Safeway for a few years.
Q: Reeeeaaally? Well, did he wear a brown shirt or something else?
A: Sorry, Ani I don't know.
Q: I thought you talked to your husband about his jobs Chew! Why don't you know?
A: I'll try to do better.



P.S. The Giants won the World Series today!!!!!!! Gooooo Giants!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers