Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 16, 2010

Lili has a dollar

Last Monday Lili asked me to count her change:
Me: Sure! I'd be happy to. (counts change). This pile is a dollar and this pile is $38 cents.
Lili: Really? I have a dollar?
Me: Yep.
Lili: Oh good. I'm going to take it to the bank and get my dollar.
Me: Well, this is already a dollar.
Lili: No, I'm going to get a real dollar- a dollar bill.

She left and walked to the bank. Lili returned about 15 minutes later and proudly pulled a dollar out of her pocket. With a huge grin on her face she told me "Now I have a dollar!"

My mom thinks the people at Lili's bank know her pretty well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers