Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 10, 2011

Ikea!

Who doesn't love Ikea?  We bought 2 new floor lamps this weekend and our front room is a much brighter place.  I took the pictures while it was dark though :)

Lamp 1:  I love this one!  It's a lot nicer than what we had before.  I like it even better in our a-p-t than I did in the store.  I think that's a good sign!  Plus, it has a dimmer- fancy!



Lamp 2: The cheapest floor lamp we could find in the store!  Woo!



Here's why it's so cheap:


The cord isn't hidden very well.  Oh well!  We figured it'd be behind a chair anyways.  Yay for new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers