Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 9, 2011

Turkey Bowl III

Hey look!  It's Husky's Stadium from 520 with an orange sun!  This was the only picture I could find that I took of the stadium :) 

Anyways- Kurt and I participated in our 3rd Turkey Bowl together at Husky Stadium!  The only three Turkey Bowls I've played in actually (see this post). It was rather early this year as the stadium will be closing down for some construction.  

I had a blast!  I made 3 catches!  3!  It was definitely the best I've ever done.  I've got bumps and bruises, but it was worth it.  Go Tight Ends!  Nice team name, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers