Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 4, 2012

Really?

I'm 17 weeks along (20 weeks is half way through!).  Every time I tell someone their response is: "Really?"  Wonder when I'll start looking pregnant to other people-  I can tell already!

Mom and I went shopping for maternity clothes yesterday!  I'm going to be much more stylish as a pregnant lady than a non-preggers one.  I haven't bought more than 3 items at once in a very long time!  I'm wishing my belly was bigger so I could start wearing everything.  I won't have to wait too long- jeans are feeling rather tight around the waist.  I may or may not have worn them without buttoning the top button the other day.  Anyways- I was super impressed with the maternity section at Macy's.  Thanks so much mom!  You were WAY more helpful than Kurt :)

A little over 2 weeks and we'll find out if Lobi's a boy or girl!  I CAN'T WAIT! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers