Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 13, 2012

A Lobi Weekend

I had my first baby shower this weekend!  Ladies in my ward put it together and we had a great time!  I heard some awesome stories about pregnancy, birth, and children and received some great gifts!  After my 4th baby shower I don't think we'll need baby clothes for at least the first year :)  Thank you to everyone who came and who helped put it together!  And I really do enjoy your 'horror' stories.  I know I'm going to collect some horror stories of my own and it's good to know in advance that I'm not the only mom with crazy experiences and crazy kids.

Clothes!


Shoes, hat, socks, swaddling blankets, and more!


Cute clothes!  Can't wait until Lobi can wear them!


We also bought a crib for Lobi this weekend!  It was quite the adventure.  First, they gave us the wrong color (even though I asked specifically if it was white 3 different times in the store).  After exchanging it for the correct color we took it home and started putting it together.  Until one of the screws broke.  Kurt bought a replacement today and we finally got our crib put together!  We don't have bedding yet- one step at a time.  Here's the nursery thus far:

1 comment:

  1. Cute stuff and the nursery is looking great! I have always loved those paintings.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers