Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was a busy weekend!  We were running around seeing all our different family members.  It was especially great to the Roths and Franks who came from Utah and the Tri-Cities respectively.  I think I'm still stuffed!  And still tired :)

I didn't take many pictures, but somehow the only day I did was the day I didn't shower!  And the pictures are pretty much only of Olivia.  She's so cute!

We went to Washington Park and enjoyed getting rained on while at the beach.  Here's Kurt and I with Olivia.  The last time we saw her she didn't know how to babble and her eyes weren't blue!  She's grown a ton!




Charlotte was there too!  She loves her blue dress and refuses to wear anything else...even on a 45 degree day in the rain while at the beach.  She had to be freezing!




Kurt's an expert rock skipper:




It was a beautiful day...the clouds really rolled in.



I'm so thankful for my family and that I was able to see them this weekend.  I wish they lived closer so I could see them more often- especially now that Lobi's on her way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers