Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 4, 2012

Busy Weekend

We went out to eat with Mom, Clarence, and Jeanette as an early birthday dinner for me!  Afterwards we went to Spencer's baptism.  I can't believe he's 8 years old!  In my mind he should still be the 3 year old I used to babysit.  I'm so glad we could be there for his big day!

Then we went home and ate cake!  Kurt made me a confetti cake with confetti frosting.  He's so sweet!  Just like the cake :)





Then we played games with Jeanette and Jen!  Just like old times at our house in Seattle (plus Kurt).  I can't even tell you how many board games Jen, Jeanette, and I have played together.  We all love them and lived together for about 3 years- it was a good combination! So fun to have us together again!

Bothell Stake's special Stake Conference was today.  We are now in the North Creek Ward.  All wards were re-named.  Technically, we're in the same ward, but it's going to be much smaller!  Our old ward was divided into 3.  Most members of Bothell 3rd are now in either the North Creek or Canyon Park Wards but some are in the Woodinville Ward.  The Canyon Park Ward didn't exist before today!  I'm excited for next week to see what our new ward will be like.  We have the same bishop, but new counselors.  Our Relief Society, Young Women, and Primary presidents are all in different wards now so there will be many new callings over the next couple weeks.  I've never been in a ward or stake that has reorganized.  It's kind of crazy!

It was a busy weekend, but the first of several busy weekends over the next couple months!  We have a lot to do before Lobi gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers