Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 5, 2013

Dreams

I had a dream two nights ago that Mom called me.  She said Henry (her husband's brother-in-law) was doing aquatic therapy.  He really enjoyed it, but the guy they hired for the therapy was from out of town and needed a place to stay.  She wondered if he could sleep on my couch!  Also, she added, his friend named Waffles came to help and would need a place to stay as well- he'd be happy to sleep on the floor.  I said "Mom...you realize I'm literally having a baby any day right?  It's not a good time for strangers to be staying in our apartment."  Mom's response, "Oh, it would only be for a month or two!"

Last night I dreamed I was going to a wedding.  My sister Megan and I were driving together and arrived just on time.  Upon arrival we discovered that the wedding was SUPER FANCY.  Like ball gowns and tuxedos.  Being 9 months pregnant, I wore the only dress I had that fit over the belly.  Megan was in a very nice dress, but not a gown.  Apparently all the guests who arrived early (which was everyone but us apparently) and were not properly attired were given fancy outfits to wear.  So Megan and I were the only ones under-dressed.  For the entire reception people kept asking us for more appetizers and to re-fill their water. 

A couple weeks ago I dreamed that my friend Elisha had her baby.  In the dream they had a girl (Elisha and Jon didn't find out if their baby was a boy or girl!) and stole the name Kurt and I have picked out for Lobi!  Then Elisha called and asked me to take care of the chickens in their yard before they got home from the hospital.

Jon and Elisha had a boy and named him Theodore (how cute- little Theo!) so our name is safe :) 

1 comment:

  1. The timing sounds like Caitlin's wedding ;) Did we get people appetizers and water? I wish we would have gotten some gowns.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers